The vision of Fordham Manor Church is to see many come to know Jesus as their Lord and savior, to see our neighborhood encounter the greatness of God through social services, and to equip the Saints so that they can do the work of ministry.
In order to achieve this vision, there are 3 important values to our strategy:
1. We are a Multi-Cultural Church
We will be a church that celebrates and reflects the diversity of the city. Enabling us to:
- experience a greater richness in our worship
- develop an appreciation of different people and cultures
- effectively share our resources
- bear witness to the power of the Gospel
2. We are a Multi-Congregational Church
We will be one church composed of several congregations.
This will enable us to:
- broaden our shared vision for the city
- offer "big church" ministries with a "small church" feel
- increase opportunities for fellowship and ministry involvement
- reach different communities and different kinds of people
- maximize our resources (gifts, talents, and finances)